Objective: treatment of diseases associated with metabolic disorders, the digestive tract, the musculoskeletal system and joints, the cardiovascular and nervous systems, rehabilitation after stroke, radiation, chemotherapy, back injuries, etc.
Following a medical examination this program is designed individually for every patient. Depending on the severity of the disease, the physician may prescribe additional diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Medical supervision;
- 2 x 90-min Ayurvedic therapies to treat diseases and relieve symptoms (some medically prescribed form of treatment, e.g.: Abhyanga, Potli, Vasti, Nasya, Gandusha, Svedana, Shirodhara therapy);
- 60-min physio therapy (upon medical prescription: alkaline bath, Zalmanov bath, phyto bath, medical masks, poultices, salt room);
- 2 x 90-min movement therapy (upon medical prescription, e.g.: physiotherapy, yoga, breathing exercises, cardio training, kinesitherapy);
- Manual therapy, postisometric therapy, acupuncture, electroacupuncture or moxibustion 3-5 times a week depending on the diagnosis and medical prescription;
- Therapeutic phyto therapy;
- Metameric therapy based on doctors description,
- Individual purification treatments (upon medical prescription, e.g.: Vamana, Virechina, Basti therapy).
The price per one day including the therapies and meals is EUR 270/person.
Additional procedures upon medical prescription:
- Duolith (extracorporeal activating wave therapy),
- Infusions and injections;
- Ayurvedic herbal and mineral formulas prepared for the treatment of individual problems.
Recommended duration of the program is 21 days (program length may vary upon consultation with the physician).