Objective: treatment of diseases associated with mood disorders (depression, anxiety, posttraumatic syndrome), burn-out syndrome, somatoform, somatization and functional disorders (chronic pain, functional dyspepsia).
The program includes:
• Medical consultation;
• Medical supervision;
• Depression Test (Beck scale, MMPI short form) at the beginning and at the end of the treatment;
• 7 reflexotherapy procedures (upon medical prescription: acupuncture, electro acupuncture, moxibustion);
• Daily 60-minute pranayama, physiotherapy exercises;
• Daily 90-minute relaxation therapy: Ayurvedic procedures and massages (Abhayanga, Shirodhara, Uro basti, Netra basti, Marma massage, Shiro basti);
• 7 relaxing baths;
• 7 sessions of psychocorrection - conversations with a doctor (60 min.);
• FB meal.
Basic price for 1 day: EUR 215 / person
Recommended duration of treatment: 10–14 days
Accommodation: charged separately
Additional procedures upon medical prescription:
• Tools to exclude organic pathology (MRI, EEG, biochemical blood test, immunology test);
• Psychopharmacological therapy.
Charged according to price list.