Ayurveda with each passing day
In order to recover health and stay fit, try to find the best daily routine that includes optimally timed periods of rest, work and physical activity.
- 5:30 — 6:00. Get up in the early dawn — this is how to live at unity with nature. That is how energy and power for the accomplishments are gained.
- Remove the toxins. A glass of hot water on an empty stomach will help cleanse the intestines.
- Clean your oral cavity –clean your teeth and do not forget about tongue. Use a teaspoon to scrape the tongue debris from the base up to the tip. It will stimulate Agni: “the digestive fire”.
- Practice a self-massage.Slow circular movements of your hands from the toes to the top of the head will awake the body. Use sesame oil, it is suitable for all constitutional types.
- Take a shower or a bath.
- Practice yoga or stretching.The physical activity will activate the circulation of blood and oxygen in the organism. You will feel how the energy burst and your mood improvement at the same time.
- Meditate.Focus on the goals of the upcoming day.
- 8:00. Time for the nutritious breakfast.Choose cereal food that will bring maximized energy..
- Work or study.
- 11:30 — 13:00. Time for lunch.Follow the rule of 6 tastes: the food should be to sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter and astringent tastes. Choose different meals tasting at once.
- Get back to work.
- Meditate for 20 minutes.Relax at the end of the working day.
- 18:30 — the latest time you can have dinner.It is better to dinner before 18:30. The earlier you eat, the better your digestive system feels. Late dinner cause the weariness in the morning.
- Take a walk.
- 22:00. Go to bed.Your body needs rest. So go to rest right at sunset.