Goal: elimination of the consequences and complications caused by coronavirus infection.
The most common symptoms (can occur immediately after the acute phase of the disease, as well as 6 months after infection):
- exacerbation of chronic fatigue syndrome
- general weakness, fatigue
- decreased concentration and memory
- sleep disturbances
- mood swings
- exacerbation of muscle and joint pain (myalgia)
- cough, shortness of breath, shortness of breath
- pain in the chest area
- exacerbation of gastrointestinal diseases
- increased risk of developing diseases of the cardiovascular system
- anxiety, panic attacks
- excessive sweating.
The treatment program is made up on an individual basis, the therapy is prescribed according to the patient’s condition.
The After COVID-19 Rehabilitation course includes:
- Consultation of highly specialized doctors (pulmonologist, neurologist, general practitioner, psychotherapist, and, if necessary, other specialists).
- Daily medical support and medical supervision.
- Panchakarma (deep cleansing of the body), aimed at the rapid release of the body from the postcoid immune complexes (toxic substances) circulating in it, restoration of bios, and normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract after taking a large q-ty of drugs.
- Phytotherapy (doctors select and prescribe drugs individually, as the patient’s condition improves, they adjust the prescriptions).
- Healing food (vegetarian and dietary meals as prescribed by a doctor).
→ For cleansing and regenerating the tissues of the broncho-pulmonary system
- Uro vasti (warming oil baths for the chest)
- Prista vasti (warming oil baths on the shoulder area)
- Shirovirichana (cleansing mucus from the sinuses and sinuses)
- Gandusha (oral procedures).
- Halotherapy (salt room)
Phytotherapy – expectorant, mucolytic and regenerative herbal medicines.
→ To restore hemostasis (blood coagulation system)
- Abhyangha (special massage with medicinal oils)
- Patra Pinda Sveda – Patra Potli, Rice Potli, Agni Potli (body massage with herb’s bundle)
- Svedana (warming up with medicinal steam).
→ To restore the nervous system
- Netra Basti
- Bruhana Nasya (nutrition Nasya)
- Marma massage
- Metamer therapia (injection of drugs into special points of the body).
→ To restore and improve mental health:
- Тhai chi
- Psychotherapy sessions (if necessary).
Recommended course duration from 14 days.
The price per person a day is 224 euros.
• accommodation in the rooms of the New Clinic and ECOhouse
• herbal remedies prescribed at the end of the program to continue the course of treatment at home
• services of invited specialists (surgeon, proctologist, cardiologist, ENT specialist, optometrist)
• research (ultrasound, ECHO, EKG), laboratory tests
Schedule of the 1 day of the program:
- 2 x 90 min. on the day of Ayurvedic therapy (as prescribed by a doctor)
- Physiotherapy (as prescribed by a doctor)
- Reflexology (as prescribed by a doctor)
- Herbal medicine (taking herbal remedies according to the regimen prescribed by the doctor)
- Yoga / tai chi / remedial gymnastics (as prescribed by a doctor)
- Individual therapies (as prescribed by a doctor)
- FB (3 meals a day): breakfast, lunch and dinner.