1 day of the program includes:
- Regular medical supervision;
- The Ayurvedic therapy with the duration of 60 minutes (special massages and oil bath treatment);
- The postisometric relaxation;
- 30-40 minutes of Kinesiotherapy;
- 45 minutes of therapeutic exercises focused on the back bone zone (the exercises are aimed to invigorate muscular system and joints);
- 1 yoga session or Tai Chi classes in the morning;
- The Ayurvedic phyto preparations for joints, muscular and osseous tissues invigoration (if it is necessary);
- 3-time meals (FB feeding concept) – vegetarian dishes.
The price per one person is 155 euros a day.
Children under 12 years old are exempt from paying tourist tax and accommodation. Accompanying an adult is required.
* Developed a children’s menu. If necessary, the 4th meal is possible.
Contact our manager to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org, +36 84 330 754, +36 30 730 44 08 (Viber, Whats App)