Normalization of blood pressure and the restoration of the autonomic nervous system
- high blood pressure
- vegetative dystonia
- anxiety conditions
- heart palpitations
Goal: normalization of blood pressure, restoration of the functions of the autonomic nervous system.
The program includes:
1. Medical check-up and medical follow-up
2. 2 × 90 minute Ayurvedic therapy per day on Doctor’s prescription
3. Occasional physiotherapy treatment – according to a medical prescription:
- Zalmanov Bath.
4. Daily exercise therapy – according to a medical prescription:
- yoga + pranayama (breathing exercises)
- cardio training.
5. Reflex therapy (as prescribed by the doctor):
6. Phytotherapy set (for body cleansing, regeneration, treatment for morning procedures).
7. Ayurvedic cleansing procedures:
- Nasja / Shirovirechana.
8. 3 x daily healing diet (vegetarian and dietary foods – according to medical prescription)
The recommended course duration is 10–21 days (changes are possible only by agreement with the doctor).
Price: 155 Euro / day / person.
Extra payment is required: in the Ayurvedic classic clinic CALENDULA or ECOhouse.
CALENDULA AYURVEDIC CLASSIC CLINIC
Single with a balcony – 65 Euro / night
Single without a balcony – 50 Euro / night
Double room – 80 Euro / night
Standard – 100 Euro / night
Superior – 120 Euro / night
Extra bed: 25 Euro / night / person
Children under 12 years old stay free of charge.
Prices do not include tourist tax – 1,4 Euro / night / person.
Contact our manager or staff to schedule an appointment: email@example.com, 06 84/352 725
How does the CALENDULA Institute approach cardiovascular disorders?