- spondylosis, distorsio
- herniated discs
- shoulder, neck restraint
- back pain and hip joints
- arthritis, arthrosis.
Goal: post-injury locomotor rehabilitation, before and after surgery, spine rehabilitation, joint rehabilitation, post-stroke rehabilitation, rehabilitation after central and peripheral nervous system injuries.
The program includes:
1. Daily medical check-up and medical follow-up
2. 2 × 90 minute Ayurvedic therapy per day on Doctor’s prescription
3. Occasional physiotherapy treatment – according to a medical prescription:
- Zalmanov bath
4. Daily exercise therapy – according to a medical prescription:
- healing gymnastic
- yoga + pranayama (breathing exercises)
- cardio training
5. Reflex therapy (as prescribed by the doctor):
- post-isometric relaxation
- moxa therapy
- manual therapy.
6. Phytotherapy set (for body cleansing, for bones and tissue nourishment and treatment, for morning procedures).
7. Ayurvedic cleansing procedures:
- Nasja / Shirovirechana.
8. Duolite shock wave therapy (as required).
9. 3 x daily healing diet (vegetarian and dietary foods – according to medical prescription).
The recommended duration of treatment is 10-21 days (changes are possible only by agreement with the doctor).
Cost: 155 Euro / day / person.
Complementary therapies, based on medical prescription:
- metamer therapy (homeopathic preparations and cerebrolysin): 20 Euro / occasion
- autoplasma therapy (injection treatment with one patient’s own serum): 50 Euro / occasion (special price)
- collagen injection: 50 Euro / occasion
Additional payment is accommodation: in the Ayurvedic classic clinic CALENDULA or ECOhouse.
CALENDULA AYURVEDIC CLASSIC CLINIC
Single with a balcony – 65 Euro / night
Single without a balcony – 50 Euro / night
Double room – 80 Euro / night
Standard – 100 Euro / night
Superior – 120 Euro / night
Extra bed: 25 Euro / night / person
Children under 12 years old stay free of charge.
Prices do not include tourist tax – 1,4 Euro / night / person.
Contact our manager or staff to schedule an appointment: email@example.com, 06 84/352 725
How does the CALENDULA Institute approach musculoskeletal disorders?