Treatment, hotel accommodation, feeding are included!
The cleansing Panchakarma therapies over the period of 5000 years Ayurvedic medicine existing proved their efficiency. The treatment of the diseases caused by the metabolic disease and other illnesses prevention are possible with the help of Panchakarma.
We aspire to run the innovative methodic popularization in order the patients could preserve their health to old age and save the organism juvenility as longer as possible. That is why our Panchakarma course includes all necessary aspects for the complex treatment: medical care, classical Ayurvedic therapies, yoga classes, Pranayama, feeding and hotel accommodation (the patients live in the comfortable rooms of Ayurvedic clinic CALENDULA).
The main purpose: the process of deep organism purification – the cleansing out of different kinds of wastes, the metabolic rebalancing, weight loss, seasonal diseases prevention, the absolute physical and reloading psycho-emotional process.
Panchakarma course includes:
1. Regular medical supervision and absolute healthcare service.
2. One Ayurvedic therapy with the running time of 120 minutes for the metabolic process normalization. The therapy is planned only by medical prescription:
- Abhyanga massage;
- Udvartana massage;
- Patra Pinta Svidana (Patra Potli, Rice Potli, Agni Potli);
- Marma massage;
- Oil bath treatment (Uro vasti, Kati vasti, Griva vasti, Prista vasti, Janu vasti, Vese vasti, Shiro vasti, Netro vasti);
- Svidana (Bapha sveda, Nagy sveda);
- Shirodhara – with oil, milk;
- Special compresses (Lepa).
3. Pranayama and meditation (1 time a day).
4. The morning yoga (1 time a day).
5. The basic package of the phyto preparations (for the deep organism purification, metabolic rebalancing and health maintenance, the care range for the morning regimen).
6. The basic package of the phyto preparations (for the deep organism purification, metabolic rebalancing and health maintenance, the care range for the morning regimen).
- Nasja / Shirovirechana.
7. 3-time vegetarian meals (the Ayurvedic dishes).
8. The hotel accommodation (according the subject to the availability of accommodation).
The optimal course duration recommended is 21 days (all the variants are possible to reconcile with the doctor).
- 220 euros per person for the single-room accommodation with balcony;
The tourist tax that equals 1,4 euros per person a night is paid additionally.
All medical operations (the injections, infusions, pills are meant) are prescribed if it is necessary and are paid separately.