Goal: prevention of premature aging, rejuvenation of the body, restoration of depleted tissues, replenishment of vital energy, rehabilitation after operations, births, high loads and stresses.
The program includes:
- Regular medical supervision and absolute healthcare service.
- 2 x 90 min Ayurvedic therapy to normalize metabolic processes in the body and rejuvenation of tissues upon prescription of a doctor:
- Abhyanga massage
- Udvartana massage
- Patra Pinta Svidana (Patra Potli, Rice Potli, Agni Potli)
- Marma massage
- Oil bath treatment (Uro vasti, Kati vasti, Griva vasti, Prista vasti, Janu vasti, Vese vasti, Shiro vasti, Netro vasti)
- Svedana (Bapha sveda, Nagy sveda)
- Shirodhara – with oil, milk
- Belly correction (remodeling)
- Special compresses (Lepa)
- Moth cavity care (Gandusha).
- The cleansing procedures by medical prescription:
- Nasja / Shirovirechana.
- The range of the everyday physiotherapeutic procedures by medical prescription:
- Salt bath
- Zalmanov bath
- Phyto Bath
- Salt therapy room.
5. The motion activity therapy by medical prescription (2 times a day):
- therapeutic exercises
- breathing exercises
- cardiovascular set of exercises.6. The reflexotherapy by medical prescription:
- post isometric relaxation
7. The phytotherapy:
- basic for the purification of body
- Rassayana phythomedicines.
8. The dietetic food FB (the dietary and vegetarian dishes by medical prescription).
The optimal course duration recommended is 21 days (all the variants are possible to reconcile with the doctor).
The price per person a day is 224 euros.
The following services are paid additionally:
- services of the invited experts (the surgeon, the proctologist, the cardiologist, the ENT-specialist, the ophthalmologist)
- injection therapies
- tests and sources
- herbal remedies prescribed at the end of the program to continue the course of treatment at home
- accommodation in the New clinic and ECOhouse.