The main purpose: the presenilation prevention, the organism rejuvenation, tissues restoration, vital power supplementing, the post-operative recovery, organism restoration after strenuous physical activity and stresses. The course is written women up for the organism restoration after giving a birth.
This course includes:
1. Regular medical supervision and absolute healthcare service.
2. The Ayurvedic therapy with the duration of 2 x 90 minutes for the metabolic process normalization. The therapy is planned only by medical prescription:
- Abhyanga massage;
- Udvartana massage;
- Patra Pinta Svidana (Patra Potli, Rice Potli, Agni Potli);
- Marma massage;
- Oil bath treatment (Uro vasti, Kati vasti, Griva vasti, Prista vasti, Janu vasti, Vese vasti, Shiro vasti, Netro vasti);
- Svidana (Bapha sveda, Nagy sveda);
- Shirodhara – with oil, milk;
- Belly correction (remodeling);
- Special compresses (Lepa);
- Moth cavity care (Gandusha).
3. The range of the physiotherapeutic procedures by medical prescription:
- Salt bath;
- Zalmanov bath;
- Phyto Bath;
- Salt therapy room.
4. The motion activity therapy by medical prescription:
- therapeutic exercises;
- yoga + Pranayama;/li>
- cardiovascular set of exercises.
5. The basic package of the phyto preparations (for the deep organism purification, metabolic rebalancing and health maintenance, the care range for the morning regimen).
6. The cleansing procedures by medical prescription:
- Nasja / Shirovirechana.
7. The dietetic therapy FB (the dietary and vegetarian dishes by medical prescription).
The optimal course duration recommended is 21 days (all the variants are possible to reconcile with the doctor).
21-days course costs 4300 euros (205 euros a day);
14-days course costs 3000 euros (214 euros a day);
The price per person a day is 220 euros.
The tourist tax and accommodation services are paid additionally.