Objective: restoration of the functions of the musculoskeletal system after injuries, before and after surgery on the spine and joints, after a stroke as well as other injuries of the central and peripheral nervous system.
The program includes:
• Medical consultation;
• Medical supervision;
• 1 x 45-60-minute movement therapy;
• Physiotherapy (baths or medical compresses) every second day;
• 5–7 reflexotherapy procedures (e.g. Acupuncture, electroacupuncture, moxibustion upon medical prescription);
• 1 x 90-minute massage therapy (e.g. Ayurvedic massage, acupressure, acupressure or marma massage, deep massage upon medical prescription);
• 5-7 manual therapy and post-isometric relaxation procedures;
• 60-minute kinesitherapy;
• FB meals.
Basic price for 1 day: EUR 235 / person
Recommended duration of treatment: 10–14 days
Accommodation: charged separately