- diabetes 2d type
- metabolic syndrome
Goal: cleansing the body at the cellular level, reducing weight, restoring metabolism, normalizing blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
The program includes:
1. Medical check-up and medical follow-up
2. 2× 90 minute Ayurvedic therapy per day on Doctor’s prescription
3. Occasional physiotherapy treatment – according to a medical prescription:
- Zalmanov bath.
4. Daily exercise therapy – according to a medical prescription:
- healing gymnastic,
- yoga + pranayama (breathing exercises),
- cardio training.
5. Phytotherapy set (for body cleansing, regeneration and metabolism supporting, treatment for morning procedures).
6. Cleansing procedures:
- Nasja / Shirovirechana.
7. 3 x daily healing diet (vegetarian and dietary foods – according to medical prescription).
The recommended duration of the course is 10–21 days (as agreed with the doctor).
Price: 155 Euro / day / person.
Extra payment is required: in the Ayurvedic classic clinic CALENDULA or ECOhouse.
CALENDULA AYURVEDIC CLASSIC CLINIC
Single with a balcony – 65 Euro / night
Single without a balcony – 50 Euro / night
Double room – 80 Euro / night
Standard – 100 Euro / night
Superior – 120 Euro / night
Extra bed: 25 Euro / night / person
Children under 12 years old stay free of charge.
Prices do not include tourist tax – 1,4 Euro / night / person.
Contact our manager or staff to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 84/352 725.
How does the CALENDULA Institute approach metabolic disease?