given the current situation in the world related to the spread of coronavirus and closure of borders, we consider it our duty to provide medical assistance remotely. Each of you can sign up for an online consultation with our specialists through the simplybook web resource.The format of the consultation is Skype (СalendulaOnline), Viber, What’s App.
Dr. Szkopincev Dmitrij, Head Physician, CALENDULA Ayurvedic and Medical Clinic
Dr. Szkopincev Dmitrij has two higher medical education in the specialty of “neurologist” and “family doctor”. He studied Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine. The author of several scientific works on rehabilitation medicine. Founder of own pharmaceutical production. In its practice, it integrates modern methods of diagnosis and therapy with alternative medical systems, including herbal medicine.
You can contact Doctor Skopintsev Dmitry regarding diagnostics, treatment and prevention:
• pathologies of the musculoskeletal system
• inflammation of the joints
• neurological disorders
• metabolic disorders (type 2 diabetes)
• viral infections
• autoimmune diseases
• herbal medicine.
Consultations in Hungarian, Russian, English.
Doctor Bihary Pal, Internist
Dr. Bigori Pavel graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Uzhgorod National University with a degree in General Medicine. During the internship he was trained in the specialties “internal diseases” and “family medicine”. He studies traditional Chinese medicine in depth. He has been working at the CALENDULA clinic since 2015: he conducts consultations, personal support of patients in stress management, conducts acupuncture and psychotherapy sessions.
You can contact Dr. Bihary Pal on the issues of diagnosis, treatment and prevention:
• viral infections
• disorders of the musculoskeletal system
• metabolic disorders
• psychosomatic disorders
• post-traumatic syndrome.
Consultations in Hungarian, Russian, Ukrainian, English.
Doctor Ieremenko Galyna, phythotherapy consultant
Dr. Ieremenko Galyna graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine of the Lugansk Medical Institute. She worked as a gynecologist at the perinatal center and private medical center for more than 20 years. She has experience in accompanying pregnancy, natural and complicated births, as well as in the treatment of pathologies of the pelvic organs, urogenital infections and ultrasound diagnostics. She has been working at the CALENDULA Clinic since 2014. Currently she is responsible for phythotherapy consultation.
You can contact Doctor Ieremenko Galyna regarding treatment and prevention:
• diseases of the reproductive system
• decoding of ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity and pelvic organs
• consultations on phytomedicines manufactured in the laboratory of Calendula Pharma Co.
Consultations in Russian.
Doctor Turlyk Viktor, pulmonologist
Doctor Turlyk Viktor graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Uzhgorod State University with a degree in General Medicine. Physiotherapist of the highest category. He is qualified as a pulmonologist. For many years he headed departments and medical institutions in Transcarpathia. He joined to the CALENDULA team in January 2020.
You can contact Doctor Turlyk Viktor on issues of diagnosis, treatment and prevention:
• viral diseases of the upper respiratory tract
• difficulty breathing
• chronic and obstructive bronchitis
• COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
• allergic diseases.
Consultations in Russian and Ukrainian.
Dr. Krishnapriya K., Ayurvedic doctor
Dr. Krishnapriya K. graduated from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Scienses Karnataka with a degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. She is excellent in pulse diagnostics, meditation, pranayama, yoga techniques. In working with patients, she makes appointments for Ayurvedic therapies, as well as makes prescriptions for an individual diet and lifestyle. She has been working at the CALENDULA Clinic since 2019.
You can contact Dr. Krishnapriya K. for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention:
• stress and its consequences
• digestive disorders
• decrease in immunity
• rheumatoid arthritis
• skin diseases
• individual Ayurvedic diet according to the type of constitution.
Consultations in English.
How to sign up for an online consultation:
1. Follow the link to the CALENDULA clinic page https://calendula.simplybook.it/v2/”>. Choose your language and click on the “Book” button.
Choose one of the provided services – “Doctor Szkopincev Online consultation” or “Online consultation doctors” (here choose a specialist and click on the “Select” button).
2. In the calendar mark the day and time of the consultation, then fill out the feedback form: write the name, surname, email and contact phone number with the international code of your country.
3. Press “Book” and “Confirm” again – the system will redirect you to the PayPal online wallet. Pay for the service.
After paying for the service, our manager will contact you for further coordination in which application – Skype, Viber, What’s App – the consultation will be held.
4. It is necessary to get in touch at a strictly specified time. If you are late, the consultation ends within the originally agreed time frame.
5. If you want to reschedule a meeting, this must be done no later than 24 hours before the start by sending a message by phone +36 30 691 5854. In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the expected start of the session, the amount for the consultation is not refundable.
How is the online consultation going?
To make better use of the time of consultation, please, prepare information about yourself: what is currently worrying, anamnesis (conclusions, tests, a blood test – if there are any, first send scans to the clinic email firstname.lastname@example.org), family anamnesis, list of pharmaceuticals that you are currently taking.
During the consultation, the doctor will ask some questions, characterize the condition, give practical recommendations on the course of treatment, lifestyle, nutrition, phythomedicine, etc.
Note! During the online consultation, the doctor does not have the opportunity to examine the body by palpation, listening with a stethoscope and other methods, therefore, he cannot make a final diagnosis. A specialist who conducts an online consultation can make an assumption of the disease or its absence, give recommendations for research, analysis, prescribing and recommendations for improving the condition at the moment.