WHAT HAVE YOU TO KNOW ABOUT PANCHAKARMA?
During 28 years of patient treatment, we have been convinced of the efficiency and necessity of cleansing our body!
Panchakarma is a unique Ayurvedic therapy for cleansing of the body on physical, emotional and mental levels. It differs from other methods and health systems with an individual approach to human health and is aimed at eliminating the causes of the disease.
Panchakarma can be indicated in the following cases:
- Metabolic disorder
- Bronchial asthma
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gastritis and colitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Liver and heart disease
- Autoimmune diseases and allergies.
Panchakarma can be both a part of therapeutic therapy in the fight against severe ailments, and an effective prevention of their development, including hereditary causes.
If you periodically have a headache, bloated intestines, unstable digestion, constipation, you suffer from rashes on the skin, or a decline in strength – all these are signs of slagged organism.
“Panchakarma” in Sanskrit means “Pancha” – “five”, and “karma – – “finished action”. The therapy consists of 5 stages that activate the body’s natural processes of cleansing and recovery.
Each stage is prescribed when the body is ready for cleansing. When conducting therapy, we take into account your body type, current degree of slagging, seasonal factors, etc.
The 5 stages of Panchakarma are preceded by a preparatory period – Deepana and Pachana (strengthening digestion and metabolism), and Purva karma (oiling the body for absorption of toxic substances by high-density lipids).
Classical Panchakarma therapy requires 21 days. If the patient lacks time, it is possible to undergo a course of cleansing within 14 days.
The five stages of Panchakarma:
- Vamana – elimination of mucus from the maxillary sinuses, stomach and lungs.
- Virechana – elimination of bile with the help of therapeutic purgation.
- Basti – elimination of heavy toxins, metabolites, pathogenic bacteria from the large intestine.
- Nasya – cleansing of nasal and frontal sinuses from bacteria and mucus.
- Rakta-Mokshana – bloodletting. It can be replaced by special Basti (if necessary).
What are the results after Panchakarma?
- The body is purified at the level of cells
- The body’s defense mechanisms are activated
- The immune system is restored
- Dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) balance is restored
- Improves the absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Premature aging is stopped.
- Excess weight goes away, renewed tissues are strengthened
- Headaches go away
- Memory and clarity of thoughts are improved
- No sign of stress and depression.
In Ayurvedic Medical Clinic CALENDULA, you can undergo classical Panchakarma, according to the primary sources “Charaka-Samhita” and “Sushruta-Samhita”, with European quality of service.
All procedures are conducted under the strict supervision of doctors with Western and Ayurvedic medical education.
6 reasons to take a Panchakarma course in Hungary:
- Classical Ayurvedic therapy with European quality of service.
- Many years of professional and research experience of doctors.
- Own laboratory for the production of Ayurvedic preparations for the individual needs of each patient.
- Opportunity to undergo effective treatment near home or in a neighbouring country.
- Solving of health problem considered unsolvable.
- Location in an ecologically clean area, near the picturesque lake Balaton.
More details on how to conduct Panchakarma in CALENDULA Clinic: